PlantFusion is my absolute favorite vegan protein powder. Their products taste amazing and on top of that they have:
- NO DAIRY
- NO SOY
- NO EGGS
- NO WHEAT
- NO PEANUTS
- NO TREE NUTS
- NO FISH
- NO SHELLFISH
- NO ANIMAL
- and are HYPO-GLUTEN FREE
So many of the vegan protein powders are chalky and have an aftertaste which can scare away those who are new to a plant-based diet. Everyone that I have recommended PlantFusion to has really liked the taste.
PlantFusion recently came out with a new Chocolate Raspberry flavor that is rocking my world! When I was little one of my favorite truffle flavors was Chocolate raspberry and PlantFusion’s new Chocolate Raspberry protein powder definitely reminds me of that…yum!
PlantFusion has also recently introduced convenient single serve packets of their yummy protein powders. I plan on keeping a few in my purse for those times when hunger strikes and I haven’t planned ahead…simply mix with water and you have a highly nutritious snack or meal replacement.
Since this is the season of giving, the wonderful people at PlantFusion would like to send one lucky reader a gift bag containing a 1lb canister of PlantFusion along with some individual packets of their different flavors!!!
One entry for EACH of the following:
- “Like” PlantFusion on Facebook (click HERE)
- “Follow” PlantFusion on Twitter (click HERE)
- “Tweet” about this giveaway on twitter. Copy and paste this message: @VeggieGrettie is holding an awesome @PlantFusion giveaway. To enter go to http://veggiegrettie.com/2011/12/08/product-review-and-giveaway-plantfusion
- “Like” Veggie Grettie on Facebook by clicking HERE
- Subscribe to Veggie Grettie’s posts via e-mail (Upper right-hand corner on this page)
- Follow Veggie Grettie on Twitter HERE
REMEMBER TO COME BACK TO THIS POST AND LET ME KNOW WHICH OF THE ABOVE YOU HAVE DONE. THE WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED FRIDAY 12/16/11.
***Only open to those in the US and Canada.
Click HERE for the supplement facts